Content Marketing and SEO complement each other perfectly
Getting to the top of Google can be crucial for many businesses - they want to rank highly because they know it brings them quality leads and sales for their business.
SEO has changed alot over the years and in that time we have seen Google issue many algorithm updates, but in essence SEO is about putting in place a plan to provide you with highly visible, natural listings on the search engines and to do this your plan needs to ensure your website:-
- is optimised for SEO
- works fast on any device
- has valuable, quality content
- shows you as an authority in your marketplace
With regards to valuable, quality content and authority in your marketplace, this is where content marketing comes in.
Content Marketing works hand-in-hand with SEO because:-
- Google needs content, without content it won't know how to rank you, content gives Google a better idea what your business is about and will return more relevant search results to your target audience
- great content creates natural inbound links which Google loves
- the more content your website has about your products or services shows you as an authority in your marketplace which again Google will rank you for
- the more awesome content you create, the more people will link back to your site and that's excellent for your SEO
Content Marketing and SEO are a winning combination
Analyse and review the keywords your target audience and customers are using and create amazing content around these keywords.
It's targeted, intelligent content delivered directly to your target audience and ranked by Google.
The content you create should provide assurance, educate, build confidence and trust in you, your products and/or services.
An additional benefit is content can be created to help move your customers through the buying process, for example they may have questions about how your product or service may help them, you can create content to answer any queries or questions they may have.
Contact Net Digital Bristol to discuss how SEO and Content Marketing can benefit your business - call us today on 0845 6171117 or fill our contact us form and we'll come back to you.